Associate Director Program Management (Abuja I –position) code PM 01
Assisting the Chief Executive Officer in coordinating and managing the implementation of the Programs and to ensure the individual strategic and local implementing partner activities cohere in a well-coordinated and unified strategy.
The Associate Director Program Management will:
- Provides leadership in the development of a Public health program work plans and budgets, including periodic review and revision.
- Assist in the design of subproject activities (including the preparation of budgets, implementation schedules, and evaluation criteria) and assists in the identification of appropriate consultants and staff to provide technical and management assistance for the project.
- In-charge of pipeline analysis of projects and financial tracking.
- Interpreting the strategic and work plan to implementing partners and ensuring that activities cohere to this plan.
- Represent projects at national and international forums.
- Monitor compliance of projects with country implementation plans.
- Identify technical assistance needs of the projects and liaise with the CEO to ensure the technical assistance is provided in a timely manner.
- Review monthly and quarterly and half yearly activity reports from the projects.
- Provide support supervision to the senior technical team.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Master’s degree in social sciences or public health with 7-9 years of experience or a related advanced degree relevant to the field of HIV/AIDS and on other health field: FP/RH, Maternal and Child Health, TB or other Infectious Diseases with 9-11 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience in managing budgets, project planning, monitoring and evaluation and excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English language
- S/he must have at least 8 years’ experience in project management.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite.