Senior Program Manager SI, (Abuja-1 position) CODE: SI-02
The successful candidate will work with the Associate Director (SI, HSS) to ensure targets are reached and exceeded.
The Senior Program Manager SI will:
- supervise the development of appropriate monitoring, tracking and reporting systems, tools and templates that enhance monitoring of project outputs and quality.
- manage the generation of quality evidence on project outcome and promote the use of data for decision-making processes.
- ensure that monitoring plans are developed for projects and ensure that regular monitoring visits and implementation of the plans.
- coordinate data quality or audit tools such as RADET, SIMS, NigQual and with PEPFAR indicators and CDC/PEPFAR reporting requirements is essential.
- supervise and support field SI team in writing success stories from the field.
- perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in the following discipline Statistics, Medical Sciences or related disciplines with cognate experience. Advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation. Knowledge of major quantitative & qualitative monitoring methodologies and proven ability to design monitoring instrumentation tools.
- High level of proficiency in Windows Excel and/ or Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA).
- Advanced skills in data analysis presentation and report writing.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of mobile technology for documentation and reporting
- Experience with SPSS, DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting systems