Program Officer HSS, SI (Abuja-2 positions) CODE: SI-03
Program Officers HSS, SI will:
- report to the associate director(PM) on the overall Monitoring strategy and implementation of related activities within the facility, plus providing timely and relevant information to project stakeholder (the organization, partners, GON etc.) for decision making.
- Assist in coordination and distribution of monitoring tools to facility staff whenever the need arises.
- Ensure quality of data and prompt reporting of Monitoring activities to relevant Superiors.
- participate in trainings, capacity development and community related activities.
- Collate weekly, biweekly, monthly quarterly and annual reports
- strengthen integration of the HIV program into other health programs within the health system in line with donor requirements.
- assess and advise on the development of various HTS policies, procedures, strategies and plans based on continuous assessment and research of the current and potential role of health stakeholders
- strengthen internal and external technical partnerships and collaboration to ensure the technical integrity and credibility HTS.
- provides expert advice on the development of new HTS initiatives/services and on joint planning approaches with other implementation partners.
- prepare regular briefing documents and reports for senior management.
- assist in any other job as assigned by relevant superiors in related activities
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural, Social Sciences or Computer Sciences or equivalent with minimum of 4 years of relevant/ supervisory experience.
- Extensive experience with monitoring program implementation using qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Experience in developing and coordinating data collection, processing and analysis systems.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating education and/or community development programs strongly preferred.
- Experience with SPSS, DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting systems