Program Associate Laboratory Services (Abuja 1-position) Code CC 05
The successful candidate will report to and work with the Associate Director, by supporting all laboratory activities across all supported facilities
Program Associate Laboratory Services will;
- provide Technical Assistance (TA) to sites, ensure quality assurance and control are in place.
- work with sites to ensure quality is planned for and implemented in relation to laboratory services;
- trouble-shoot problems, maintain equipment and provide laboratory consumables for the sites.
- support the lab. Lead to procure and install relevant equipment in supported sites;
- support the program EID team working with EMTCT group;
- submit laboratory weekly reports to the lab. lead;
- train junior workers, support medical logistic unit and the HTS,
- perform any other assignment as may be given from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- This post is suitable for a medical laboratory scientist with strong Monitoring skills and competencies, as well as interpersonal skills.
- A good first degree in medical laboratory sciences, and at least 2 years relevant working experience in public, private and or development organization.
- Experience in a similar position in a PEPFAR funded program is an added advantage. Incumbent must be able to work with minimal supervision.