Senior Clinical Associate, ART (Abuja 1-position) Code CC 03
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing the technical services essential to the functioning and effective implementation of the Adult, Pediatrics HIV Treatment program.
Senior Clinical Associate, ART will;
- improvise technical support to facilities in establishing protocols for HIV/AIDS treatment, improvement-cascade management that are consistent with national guidelines.
- train, mentor and supervise sites and staff on these areas of programming.
- be responsible for quality delivery of services in all Supported sites, provision of Technical Assistance to the sites and troubleshooting of challenges in whatever forms at the site level. Be responsible for ART weekly reports.
- Build capacity of facility personnel to better implement their role
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master’s degree or equivalent in Public Health or related field.
- At least 6 years’ experience in developing country health care programs or program support function 3 years of which must be at a senior management level within an international NGO or agency.
- Extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients and knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including CDC/PEPFAR, and others.
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.