Senior Clinical Associate, TB/HIV (Abuja 1-position) Code CC 04
The successful candidate will report to the Associate Director Clinical Care.
Senior Clinical Associate, TB/HIV will;
- report to the Associate Director, Clinical Care.
- Initiate and enhance TB/HIV integration services at sites and maintain and enhance links between organization and Government of Nigeria officials, donors and partner organizations
- train, mentor and supervise sites and staff on these areas of programming.
- be responsible for quality delivery of services in all supported sites, provision of Technical Assistant to the sites and troubleshooting of challenges in whatever forms at the site level.
- be responsible for HIV/TB weekly reports
- train junior workers and facility staff
- perform any other assignment as may be given from time to time
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master's degree or equivalent in Public Health or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in providing HIV/TB acre and treatment services and skilled in providing ongoing mentoring and hands on supervision to site clinicians.
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected