Senior Program Manager Admin (Abuja 1-postion) Code FA 02
The successful candidate will have a collaborative role and cross-function with human resources, administration, finance, and program support to understand issues and then translate them to create real solutions that address current needs and future vision. The Senior Program Manager, Admin will be a strategic thought-partner, hands-on and participative manager and report to the Associate Director, Finance and Admin.
The Senior Program Manager Admin will:
- Management of financial transparency issues
- Management of procurement
- Administration of laisse and rental agreements
- Renewal and maintenance of short term insurance
- Travel management and workshop
- Management of staff
- Management of the organization’s special events
- Policy administration
- provide coaching and leadership and other administrative trainings to staff.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- be responsible for creating and maintaining a conducive and enabling environment for the smooth execution of the organization’s mandates through the strategic provision of the required administrative support services
- maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employments are maintained.
- represents management before employee groups, administrative bodies, and officials of other levels of government, and professional organizations.
- Weekly, monthly and annual reporting systems.
- ensure healthy work environment in line with the organization’s policies.
- train junior workers and perform any other assignment as may be given from time to time.
- assist in any other job as assigned by relevant superiors in related activities
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, and/or Human Resources management; (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of 6 years’ work experience and success managing and leading administrative teams in the implementation of development and health programs in developing country settings.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USG rules and regulations as they pertain to technical, financial and administrative project functions:
- Excellent planning and organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated success leading complex, evolving, large-scale operations, tasks, and teams and working with multiple sectors and stakeholders and achieving programmatic and financial results.
- Proven strategic planner and team leader with strong technical knowledge, conceptual and analytical ability