Program Officer Logistics (Abuja 1- Position) Code FA 05
The successful candidate will provide logistic support to all units and work closely with program and administrative staff. S/he will ensure adequate security of assets within the office premises.
The Program Officer Logistics will:
- General maintenance of assets and machinery.
- will maintain electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- ensure Fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- perform vehicle registration, insurance formalities and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations. Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of fuel cards for all vehicles.
- ensure that the generator is fueled and serviced in time.
- ensure proper functioning of the supply chain including procurement planning, purchasing of good and services
- be responsible for the security of staff, facility, assets and materials
- provide supervision and mentoring to the drivers
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- First University degree (BA/BSc.) in Economics, Engineering, Management, Transport and Logistics, Advanced University degree (MSc.) in Transportation/Logistics, minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of financial HR procedure expected
- Ability to multitask
- Good level of technical skill, mechanics/ICT/Communication/Construction