Program Officer, Community Care (Abuja 1-Position) code: CC 04
The Program Officer Community Care will:
- work with the SPM (Community Care) to ensure targets are reached and or exceeded.
- ensure full management of the above portfolios.
- maintain quality of services. Work with other thematic areas and partners to ensure objectives are met and effectiveness and efficiency is maintained in service delivery.
- represent the organization in both formal and informal meetings.
- will coordinate the Strategic Index Case Testing(STRICT) activities
- communicate activity progress through dissemination of weekly, monthly and quarterly and annual progress reports
- linkage of reactive clients to care and support services. Advocacy/Community Entry in preparation for OVC/HTC activities.
- request and Requisition of Rapid Test Kits, Consumables and Data capturing tool. Making sure the forms are well filled, collection of data,
- and in any other task as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- A Bachelor Degree in health Social and behavioral sciences with strong counseling skills and competencies, staff management as well as interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of public health information, education, and communications methodology
- Minimum of three years’ experience working on public health issues including HIV.
- Experience with laboratory or rapid test kits desirable.