Program Assistant/Intern, Community Care (Abuja 1-Position) code: CC 05
The Program Assistant/Intern Community Care will:
- work with the SPM (Community Care) to ensure targets are reached and or exceeded.
- provide general program information and assistance and conduct activities to support other thematic areas in program implementation.
- assist in up‑dating registers and database auditing,
- communicate activity progress through dissemination of weekly, monthly and quarterly and annual progress reports
- any other task/s assigned by the job holders supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in sciences or related science from an accredited university.
Volunteers, Community Care: All volunteers must be a degree holder in a related field and must be available for a minimum of three (3) months.