Senior Program Manager(ICT) (Abuja 1-position) Code ICT 01
The successful candidate will ensure the smooth operation of the ICT department in alignment with the organization/project objectives. The ICT manager will plan, direct, coordinate and design ICT-related activities, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the ICT department.
The Senior Program Manager(ICT) will:
- Develop and maintain Policies, Procedures and How to Guidesfor usersacross the ICT System.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain functional websites for the organization and her sister organizations.
- Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management, provides new staff with PC/account setup and orientation, provide network access to all staff.
- Support the procurement documentation of relevant ICT equipment. Connect and set up hardware as well as install all required software, monitor security of all technology, input and maintain IP addresses.
- Manage all ICT equipment in the organization-maintain, service, troubleshoot and protect them from destructions.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP).
- H/she will plan, develop and assist in the implementation of ICT budgets, S/he will schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Coordinate the EMR activities of the project as required by partners.
- Train junior workers and
- perform any other assignment as may be given from time to time
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or related field.
- Advance degree in a related field is an added advantage.6 years’ experience in the field of information technology, including troubleshooting, database design, information management. Certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) will be an added advantage.
- Significant knowledge and experience in basic hardware, operating systems (like Windows Server 2003 and Active directories and Window 7) training and training on other applications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint is required.
- Thorough knowledge of system development methods used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced concepts and basic operating principles of data communications and information systems hardware and software.
- Thorough knowledge of computer monitoring systems, vendor-supplied packaged programs, macros, utilities, and other highly technical programs.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.