Program Associate ICT (Abuja – 1 position) CODE ICT 04
The successful candidate will support the ICT unit to ensure that objectives of the Unit, Project and the organisation are met and exceeded.
The Program Associate ICT, will:
- Be responsible for maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Porgram Manager ICT, the job holder will provide first line technical support; diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems in the office and in the field for all users.
- The job holder will install and configure, monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- S/He will utilize proven processes and techniques for assessing, evaluating, and testing hardware and software to assure minimum detrimental impact to operations.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- First degree in computer sciences, Computer Engineering or a related field. experience in troubleshooting, database design, information management in a reputable organization is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience in basic hardware (how hardware works), operating systems (like Windows Server 2003 and Active directories and Window 7) training and training on other applications.
- Ability to solve some of the hardware problems on their own and provide good support on applications to the users (job specific).