Senior Program Manager (Medical Logistics) (Abuja 1-position) Code ML 08
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of the above portfolio.
The Senior Program Manager, Medical Logistics will;
- be responsible for acquisition, warehousing, storage and distribution of medical consumables ensure no expiries, stock outs and wastages of consumables.
- assist in managing the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment Program, Support health facilities logistics/Pharmacy Staff to review stock status.
- coordinate routine warehouse operations.
- develop a healthy schedule for consumable distribution and have a functional stock management principle.
- participate in the preparation and submit periodic progress reports from the site; supported to implement the HIV Care and treatment program.
- provide TA to sites on management of consumables.
- be responsible for monthly reports and train/mentor juniors as and when needed
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- A Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or any relevant field is required, advanced degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least five years relevant experience in public, private and development organization is required.
- Experience in a similar position in a PEPFAR Funded Program is an added advantage.
- Must have good knowledge of HIV prevention and treatment.
- Ability to take initiatives and meet deadlines