Program Manager (Medical Logistics) (Abuja 1-position) Code ML 09
The successful candidate will work with the Senior Program Manager, Medical Logistics to ensure the management system for all medical supplies.
The Program Manager, Medical Logistics will;
- design and coordinate the implementation of pharmacy best practices across all the organization’s supported sites; support to pharmaceutical care for differentiated care model, patient monitoring-ADR, Treatment failure management and regime sequencing.
- ensure the development, dissemination and application of appropriate pharmaceutical services SOPs in line with Good Pharmaceutical Storage Practices and deliver training to pharmacy, medical, nursing and counseling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and across treatment program supported site.
- assist in planning, monitoring and tracking the timely and correct quantification, purchase requests, storage and distribution of pharmaceuticals and other commodities.
- monitor and review pharmaceutical care performance and identify associated potential problems and activities across sites and proffer immediate and long-term solutions.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy sciences and must be a registered pharmacist.
- At least five years’ practicing experience with demonstrable working knowledge of and experience with HIV care and treatment medication.
- Experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance and working in a multidisciplinary team is mandatory.
- Must have a broad-based knowledge of and experience with computerized systems in pharmaceutical warehousing and QA.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Committing to a course of action without und