Research Assistant, Chief Executive Office (Abuja- 1 position) code: EXO 3
The Research Assistant has responsibility for providing executive support to the CEO’s Office. Working with the research team in the organization, the primary purpose of the role is to support the delivery of fieldwork and analysis of individual research projects. The role also involves reporting research findings using a range of methods, including visualisation.
The Research Assistant will:
- Provide support for the team by undertaking research.
- Conduct research projects within the research team, contributing to multiple, simultaneous research and evaluation projects, using a variety of methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Writing reports under the guidance of the senior research officer.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences and related field with minimum of second class upper division
- Minimum 3 years research
- The job seeker should have analytical skills, give attention to details and work with minimal or no supervision.
- The job holder must have oral and written skills, computer literate.