Special Assistant, Solution Summit/Merdroits (Abuja- 1 position) code: EXO 4
The Special Assistant has responsibility for providing executive support to the CEO’s Office plus other administrative duties as required.
The Research Assistant is required to liaise frequently with the other administration staff within the organisation, other senior managers, executives and employees of the organization, as well as other Public-Sector Agencies and the Private Sector. The job holder will report to the Senior Program Manager (Relations).
The Special Assistant will:
- Ensure the provision of a high standard executive support function to the CEO, including diary management and associated activities, coordination and control of meetings, agendas, minutes and Ministerial responses.
- Be responsible for the provision of administrative support to the CEO, including research and proposal writing.
- Arrange travels, accommodation and preparation of itineraries.
- Ensure the development, implementation and maintenance of effective and confidential office management practices, procedures and standards with the executive office.
- Coordinate and control the recording of all correspondence, and maintain a confidential filing system and Records Management system.Highest standards of customer service to clients are achieved.
- Procurement of office supply and general maintenance of the executive office.Any other task/s assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with minimum of second class upper division
- The job seeker should have analytical skills, give attention to details and work with minimal or no supervision.
- The job holder must have oral and written skills, computer literate.