Special Assistant, Proposal Development/Training (Abuja- 1 position) code: EXO 5
The successful candidate will provide critical support to the Chief Executive Officer and other members of the team at proposals development/trainings. S/he will also, undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
The Special Assistant will;
- liaise with trainees and funding partners at a high-level on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer
- set up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency, working with the CEO and Programme Facilitators to ensure the team meets business planning targets.
- support the CEO on effective delivery of contracts, i.e. the training and education contracts
- be responsible for the setting up, supplying and maintaining of administration of the consultancy
- assist the CEO in regards to: Maintaining culturally safe practices; Being cognisant of and working within the policies of the organization; the administration and management of funding proposals and contracts; providing input and administrative support the CEO on strategic planning;
- assist the Principal Faculty in maintaining database of trainees
- maintaining and developing internal/external stakeholder relationships and representing the CEO at functions/events, where necessary;
- leading/supporting facilitators in their work to meet management, funders and trainee’s expectation
- perform other duties, within their capabilities and experience, as assigned by the CEO and Senior Program Manager.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with minimum of second class upper division
- The job seeker should have analytical skills, give attention to details and work with minimal or no supervision.
- The job holder must have oral and written skills, computer literate.