Special Assistant, Sales and Marketing (Abuja- 1 position) code: EXO 6
The successful candidate will oversee the organization’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message. S/he will assist the CEO in facilitating effective sales, supervise the activities of sales teams and representatives to ensure set goals and policies are achieved.
The Special Assistant will;
- maintain promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
- Update the CEO by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying the CEO and customers.
- resolve promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- provide sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- forward samples by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- prepare sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- track sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or in related field.
- A prior experience in the field of sales also increases chances of securing the job
- Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills